SolusVM have added KVM support in their latest release (1.3.00 released on Monday) We’re putting packages together at the moment and we should be ready to offer SolusVM/KVM free trials shortly.
Improvements over the current KVM control panel include:
– API for basic stuff such as reboots, power off’s etc.
– Cleaner, easier to use interface
– Traffic, load and memory logs
– Backup manager (Backups from £5 per month)
– Console built into your control panel (for when you don’t have access to your smartphone, desktop or laptop 😉 )
Eventually, all KVMs will be migrated to the new platform to be managed under SolusVM.
Beta testing ends May 1st 2011. Any questions, let us know.